Our 2018 Charity Partner is back from the first three years! We outgrew their facility so please don't go to Kilgour Road Oct.28th.
BUT please do consider Fundraising this time around if you never did before, amazing incentive prizes will be announced soon.
CLICK THE THERMOMETER HERE!
Holland Bloorview is creating a world of possibilities for kids with disabilities.
We are Canada’s largest children’s rehabilitation hospital and each year there are approximately 7,500 kids that come through our doors with autism, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injuries, concussions, amputation, epilepsy and other physical and developmental disabilities. Many of these kids live at Holland Bloorview while they learn to breathe on their own, become more active, talk with family, become more independent, or just feel less pain.
Your fundraising will help kids with disabilities smile, laugh, learn and heal.
See how your fundraising dollars can help:
· Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
· Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
· Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
· Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
· Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy
Contact Molly McKeown at the Foundation if you assistance setting up your personal pages OR you have some creative ideas.
416-425-6220 ext 6037